Car,Truck & Motorcycle Accidents

If you've been involved in an automobile accident you have many questions.

"Who will pay my medical bills?"
"How will I recover my lost wages?"
"What about medical bills I incur in the future?"
"Is the other party's insurance company really interested in helping me?"
"What if the person that hit me has no insurance?"

All of these are legitimate questions. An attorney like Ward Armstrong with experience in handling personal injury and automobile accident cases can easily answer all of them.

But you need to be very aware of one thing. Insurance companies represent their policyholder...NOT THE INJURED PERSON. While most insurance companies and their adjusters comply with the law, understand that their profits go up when the amount they pay out goes down.

Ward handles most automobile accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no legal fee unless there is a recovery and then the fee is a percentage of what is obtained. Also there is no fee for an initial consultation on personal injury cases.

It is important that you talk to Ward before giving a statement to the other party's insurance company. Their claims adjuster will usually want to get a recorded statement from you which can be used against you in court if you have to sue to recover.

Also, the insurance company frequently wants a medical release that not only let's them see medical records related to the accident but your other medical conditions and treatment as well. Even though you've been in an accident you are still entitled to your privacy. (For example an adjuster reviewing a woman's gynecological records when she has a broken arm from the wreck is a violation of her privacy.)

Remember this. You didn't ask to be involved in a car accident. The other driver's negligence has caused you to be hurt and incur financial loss. Don't let the insurance company take advantage of you.

Set an appointment to talk to Ward today about your recent car accident.

Ward Armstrong...a lawyer fighting for you!

If you've been injured because of a defective product you or someone else purchased, visit our products liability page.

If you've been injured on someone else's property, visit our premises liability page.

Consultation Request

Call 1-276-632-7022
to schedule your consultation today.